The College is open admits students across many nationalities and diverse cultures.
- The Admissions department ascertains that the prospective student is eligible for admission based on the given criteria by the respective Examining body/Institution such as ACCA,ABE, Edexcel ,CFA, CIPS,IMIS and the University of Greenwich for the BSc. (Hons) Computing programme.
- If eligible, the prospective student undertakes an entrance exam
- Prior to admission the prospective student fills in the application form
- The application MUST be submitted with photocopies of academic certificate(s), two pass port size photos, a copy of the national ID or Passport and fee deposit slips or a cheque.
- University of Greenwich BSc.(Hons) Computing prospective students present original certificates for submission to the University to seek exemptions
In addition to the procedures stipulated above the non-Kenyan citizens will be required to undertake the following:
- Submit original Passport –validity not less than 6 months and a valid visa
- The students will then be issued with a provisional admission letter and will be required to apply with the Kenya immigration department for a student pass.
Would you like to be part of the success story of Oshwal College, fill in the form below to start the process.